Austin father-daughter photography duo captures essence of ACL Fest, plus more top stories
Editor’s note: It’s that time again — time to check in with our top stories. Here are five articles that captured our collective attention over the past seven days.
1. Austin father-daughter photography duo captures essence of ACL Fest through her lens. Multi-generational photography team Daniel and Ryder Cavazos took on ACL Fest together this year.
2. 400-acre surf park deemed 'biggest' on the planet rides a wave into Austin. The 400-acre development will be called Pura Vida and will land near the Austin airport.
3. The weirdest homes in Austin welcome tourists this Halloween weekend. The Weird Homes Tour is returning for the first time since 2019.
4. Austin-based boot maker takes over storied Tesoros space on South Congress. The hometown boot brand moved up the block to Tesoro's Trading Company's old space.
5. The Contemporary Austin unveils confrontational but celebratory new mural in the heart of downtown. The downtown has unveiled a new mural on that prime wall space on Seventh Street and Congress Avenue.