Editor’s note: It’s that time again — time to check in with our top stories. Here are the top five articles that captured our collective attention over the past seven days.
1. Austin rolls out the welcome mat as America's nicest city in new ranking. This might explain why so many people are moving here.
2. 3 Austin companies make Forbes list of best employers in Texas. Surprise, surprise: They're all tech companies.
3. Downtown hot spot ATX Cocina debuts sister restaurant in Austin's Arboretum. The menu revolves around "masa, meat, and margs."
4. Here are the top 5 things to do in Austin this weekend. Austin's Moody Center becomes Harry's House starting this weekend.
5. American Airlines unveils loaded new suite seats for long-haul flights out of Austin. A new kind of seat is en route on AA.