Editor's note: Restaurant closures and real estate news lead this round of top stories. Read on for the rest of the week’s most popular headlines.
1. Popular downtown Austin restaurant closes in surprising twist of fate: New plans revealed. It seems 2016 is shaping up to be the year of restaurant closures. After service on Friday, February 5, Arro will join the ranks and close its doors for good. CultureMap has exclusive details on what will become of the space.
2. This popular Austin neighborhood ranks among the hottest in America. Home sales in Austin's beloved Hyde Park are sizzling so much that Redfin just ranked the neighborhood the fourth hottest in America. An annual report from the real estate brokerage firm projects homes sales trends for the coming year, and Hyde Park is on track for stellar sales in 2016.
3. Affordable Austin suburb named one of America's five best places to live. Finding the best place to live is often a compromise between affordability and fun — but in this Austin suburb, you can have it all. For the second year in a row, Round Rock remains one of the best affordable places to live.
4. Expert discloses habits to avoid at work — and how to combat them. Maura Nevel Thomas, a productivity guru of sorts, has dedicated much of her career to helping folks control their attention and manage their time. To help you have a productive workday every day, we looked to Thomas for the five pitfalls to avoid at work.
5. This funky custom home opens doors to East Austin living. Now here's a home for the buyer who wants to live in the heart of Austin: 2105 E. Ninth St. has plenty of perks, but perhaps the biggest is easy access to all that East Austin has to offer.