Editor's note: Restaurant rumblings and festival updates lead this round of top stories. Read on for more of the week's most popular headlines.
1. Austin Tex-Mex restaurant closes to make way for legendary replacement. Bittersweet restaurant news for South Austin Tex-Mex fans. Tres Amigos Restaurant & Cantina will shutter in May to make room for DK Maria's Legendary Tex-Mex, a new venture from local industry veterans.
2. Alton Brown says this Austin taco is the best ever. Alton Brown took to Twitter to profess his love for Veracruz All Natural's migas taco on a recent visit to Austin.
3. Austin's new affordable, eco-friendly development will be the largest ever. Homes in the country's largest "net zero ready" housing community — about three miles south of Manor — will be ready for their first occupants this summer.
4. Austin City Limits Music Festival releases big-name lineup for 2017 — including Jay-Z. ACL Fest is back with big names for its 16th year, including surprise headliner addition Jay-Z.
5. Three Austin bars shut down after year-long TABC investigation. The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission has effectively shut down three Austin bars amid allegations of organized crime, including illegal drug trafficking, occurring at the establishments.