Editor's note: A spectacular estate sale and Austin's hottest new restaurants lead this round of top stories. Read on for more of the week's most popular headlines.
1. Former Austin music promoter gets prison time. David Elliott Rosen, who failed to uphold promises about staging shows featuring big-name acts like Justin Bieber and the Black Eyed Peas, has been sentenced to 10 years behind bars.
2. Austin's best-kept secret hosts spectacular estate sale full of treasures. On May 13-14, Sekrit Theater owner Beau Reichert will host an estate sale at his spectacular East Austin property, featuring a mix of antiques, yard art, movie props, vintage items, and more.
3. Austin's massive surf park reopens just in time for summer fun. NLand Surf Park reopened Friday, May 12, for the 2017 season. The park originally debuted in October 2016, but it closed shortly after to make way for updates.
4. Where to eat in Austin right now: seven hottest new restaurants for spring. With the ever-changing Austin dining scene, we are never short of new places to check out. This month, we offer seven standout new Austin restaurants, from a Japanese izakaya to an offbeat taqueria.
5. Highly anticipated conveyor-belt sushi restaurant opens in Austin. A fun new sushi concept is giving Austin a whirl. Kula Revolving Sushi Bar is now open in North Central Austin at the Crescent shopping center.