Editor's note: Hot happy hours and Austin's own Richard Simmons lead this week's top stories. Read on for more of our most popular headlines.
1. Austin's best new happy hours for cheap drinks and eats. We've rounded up the hottest new happy hours and deals from Austin restaurants and bars, including a few brand-new spots.
2. Popular Austin pub shutters in big Warehouse District switcheroo. Downtown's Fado Irish Pub is slated to close next year to make way for a new concept.
3. Details unveiled for five new restaurants and bars opening in downtown Austin. Fairmont Austin, downtown Austin's newest and largest hotel, is nearing completion, and now we have more details on what it's bringing to the table.
4. Meet the woman behind Austin's first LGBTQ-friendly fitness studio. Erica Nix is on a mission to make "working out fun again." Her kitschy, sex-positive aerobics classes have grown a loyal following, culminating in the opening of her own LBGTQ-friendly gym, Transform.
5. Four cool new master-planned communities for Austin homebuyers. We're opening the door to four noteworthy master-planned communities in the Austin area.