East Austin's wonderfully weird dive bar tops this week's most popular stories
Editor's note: Dive bars and luxury condos lead this round of top stories. Read on for more of the week's most popular headlines.
1. Clockwork Orange-themed dive bar finally opens in East Austin. After months of anticipation, East Austin's newest dive bar, Moloko, has opened. The lounge, an homage to the cult classic A Clockwork Orange debuted October 26.
2. A new look inside the tallest building in Austin — and what it will offer. The Independent is still two years from completion, but a batch of renderings revealed Thursday offers a taste of the luxury living that awaits.
3. Austin's newest food truck puts an unexpected twist on burgers. You've probably never heard of a food truck like this, even in Austin. Now open on Burnet Road, JewBoy Burgers promises Jewish- and Latin-inspired fare, in addition to a head-turning name.
4. Where to shop in Austin right now: Five best new home decor stores. If you're looking to warm up your home or office for the fall or winter season, you're in luck with the multitude of home decor and interior stores that have arrived in Austin.
5. Downtown Austin hot spot named one of the world's best hotels. One of Austin's most popular new hotels is in the global spotlight. Condé Nast Traveler has released its 2016 Readers' Choice Awards, naming JW Marriott the No. 42 best hotel in the world.