Hottest Austin neighborhoods top this week's most popular stories
Editor's note: Home-buying tips and restaurant openings lead this round of top stories. Read on for more of the week's most popular headlines.
1. 12 best Austin neighborhoods to buy a house right now. It can be challenging to keep pace with Austin’s quickly evolving real estate market. We spoke with local real estate experts for insider tips on what neighborhoods are hot now, and which ones are on the upswing and appreciating in value.
2. This massive development aims to transform I-35 corridor south of Austin. A new development could transform the I-35 corridor south of Austin. Trace, the first mixed-use development of its kind for San Marcos, is bringing 420 acres of residential, commercial, and business space to the city over the next few years.
3. P.F. Chang's founder opens new restaurant in Austin's hottest district. Another day, another hot restaurant for Domain Northside. Paul Martin's Austin Grill is now open, serving lunch, happy hour, and dinner.
4. Austin's Mueller development nabs its freshest restaurant yet. There's a fresh and healthy new option coming to Mueller. Freshii, a health-focused chain, will open its first Austin outpost later this month.
5. Where to drink in Austin right now: five best bars to toast autumn. To get into the spirit of the season, we've rounded up five great fall cocktail menus from top Austin bars. Here's where to drink right now to satisfy your craving for pumpkin, spice, and all things autumn.