Editor's note: The holidays are in full swing, but there's still plenty of news to catch up on. From a pizzeria's expansion into Austin to yet another change to the city's skyline, these are the stories that kept Austin reading over the past seven days.
1. One of Central Texas' best pizzerias fires up first Austin location in 2020. A favorite suburban pizza joint will finally make its debut inside Austin's city limits. Slapbox Pizzicheria is headed for Parmer Lane, with an opening targeted for summer 2020.
2. 6 things to know in Austin food right now: Secretive new bar rolls into former El Naranjo space. Something new is in the works for the original El Naranjo space on Rainey Street. That, and more restaurant tidbits, are served in our latest round of Austin food news.
3. P. Terry's drive-thru burger stand cooks up new UT Austin campus location. On December 20, the Taco Ranch located near the University of Texas campus wrapped up service for good. But fret not: It'll be transformed into Austin's newest P. Terry's outpost.
4. New 60-story high-rise banks big changes for downtown Austin skyline. Austin's ever-changing skyline could welcome a 60-story tower that would become the second tallest building downtown. On December 19, BBVA USA, alongside developers and architects, unveiled plans for a 530,371-square-foot project for West Sixth and Guadalupe streets.
5. Missing Austin woman found dead, infant alive, after weeklong search. Heidi Broussard, an Austin mother who went missing on December 12, was found dead in a Harris County home on December 20. Her infant, Margot Carey, was found alive.