Most Popular Stories
Audience jerks, taco wins and the most popular stories this week
One of the things we love about CultureMap is the opportunity we have to discuss a wide variety of events, cultural movements and newsworthy items. This week's most popular stories showcase this diversity with everything from tacos to (alleged!) criminal masterminds.
1. A commentary on the behavior of Austin's live audiences morphed into a conversation about Millennials, our city's growth and art itself.
2. Ross Ulbricht, Austinite and alleged mastermind behind the now shuttered Silk Road website was arrested.
3. Friday, October 4 was National Taco Day and we named our top 10 tacos in town. Missed it? It's okay. Live every day like it's taco day.
4. Ross Ulbricht (see story 2) went on a first date with a local Austin woman. It was so bad, she hasn't really dated since.
5. Wondering where all the South Congress trailer ended up? We tracked them down for you!