Bravo films in Austin, the best local swimming holes and more of the week's top stories
The Fourth of July holiday sure didn't slow down the number of hot local stories this week. From a buzzworthy new show filming in Austin to the best swimming holes for a relaxing dip, take a break from your long weekend to revisit the week's most popular reads.
1. Local foodies listen up: Bravo is filming a new show in Austin and you're needed.
2. A South Austin restaurant has been named one of the top neighborhood gems in the U.S.
3. Want to take a dip? Check out our guide to 9 of the best swimming holes.
4. The Long Center hosted a massive World Cup watch party for the U.S. versus Belgium match.
5. If you're headed to the beach, here are 5 must-try restaurants in Port Aransas.