Editor's note: A major restaurant redo and housing news lead this round of top stories. Read on for more of the week's most popular headlines.
1. Austin Under 40 reveals impressive nominees for 2017 awards. These 80 movers and shakers represent a wide range of Austin industries, from technology and sciences to arts and entertainment.
2. Iconic Austin space transforms into brand-new restaurant. In an era filled with sudden restaurant openings and closures, one historic Austin space is getting an update. Green Pastures restaurant reopened March 1, with a new name but the same nostalgic feel.
3. How much homes cost in Austin's most popular ZIP codes right now. Austin may be the No. 1 place to live in the country, but how much does it actually costs to settle down here? A local real estate agent dove into the numbers to see what homes are selling for in Austin's most popular ZIP codes.
4. Here's where you'll find the most affordable homes in the Austin area. Even in this expensive market you can still find pockets of affordability, if you're willing to put up with a few predictable trade-offs, such as fewer amenities and longer commutes.
5. Famed New York pizza joint fires up two downtown Austin locations. Neapolitan Express rolled out two new food trucks in downtown Austin on March 3. They're the first locations outside of NYC for the relatively new brand.