Austin money matters dominate this week's most popular stories
Editor's note: Money matters of all kinds lead this round of top stories. Read on for more of the week's most popular headlines.
1. Here's the average salary Austinites make in a year. With 157 people moving to Austin each day, there must be some major perks to living in the Capital City. In addition to an excellent lifestyle, Austin is one of the best cities to find a job. But what do those jobs pay?
2. Barton Springs hidden gem brings true Lebanese cuisine to Austin. Tucked away on Barton Springs Road and Jessie Street (in the lot across from Juliet), Beirut attracts plenty of regulars — many of Lebanese heritage.
3. This is how long millennials have to save to afford a home in Austin. Buying a home in Austin is increasingly challenging. There aren't many starter homes available, and even if there were, a new report says millennials wouldn't be able to snag them.
4. Here's how much money you need to live comfortably in Austin. How much money do you need to live the good life in Austin? We turned to GoBankingRates, which recently calculated the annual income needed to live comfortably in the 75 most populous U.S. cities, to find out.
5. Meet the impressive winners of the prestigious Austin Under 40 Awards for 2016. The young professional community of Austin packed into the JW Marriott on April 16 for the 18th annual Austin Under 40 Awards. During the evening, 15 winners were recognized for not only their career achievements but also for their significant contributions to the community.