Links We Love
Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. This family made a back-to-school parody video called Baby Got Class. And it's on par with the Holderness family's insanely high bar for inane family updates. The fact that it's a real family and not just a bunch of actors adds something special to these viral videos.
2. There's an entire Instagram account dedicated to one J.Crew shirt. If you've ever thought that all guys dressed the same, then you won't be surprised by the steady flow of images on the aptly titled Instagram account "that J. Crew gingham shirt." For the rest of us: Mind. Blown.
3. You need to add this art museum on Snapchat right now. Odds are you don't follow the LA County Museum of Art on Snapchat. But you definitely should. Because we could all use a dose of pop culture references packaged with priceless works of art.
4. Worst wedding disasters ever. Summer is wedding season. And although most nuptials have some kind of snag, something minor like forgetting the ring is nothing compared to what these wedding parties went through.
5. SNL alum Cheri Oteri tries out for NBA dance squad and it goes really well. There's so much to love about this mockumentary on the Chicago Bulls dance team. There's the name, The Luvabulls; the star, Cheri Oteri; and, of course, the high production value that makes this look like a TLC promo.