Dolly Parton's Austin surprise leads this week's most popular stories
Editor's note: Dolly's dazzling Austin announcement and funky first date ideas lead this round of top stories. Read on for more of the week's most popular headlines.
1. Dolly Parton adds Austin date to first major American tour in 25 years. It's been over 25 years since country music star Dolly Parton embarked on a major North American tour. She's doing so in 2016 — and she has added an Austin date to what's been called one of the hottest tickets of the year.
2. Seven funky Austin spots for an unforgettable first date. You're living in one of the best cities for singles, which means it's also one of the hottest spots for first dates. Whether you find true love or an entertaining story to share with your friends, these first date ideas are guaranteed to break the monotony of bar hopping and chilling.
3. Nine of the best-kept secrets and old favorites on Airport Boulevard. Only recently has Airport Boulevard started getting the attention it deserves. Interspersed among the chic spots and the icons are some pretty sweet secrets. These are the classic, under-the-radar spots you need to know (or need to revisit).
4. Affordable mixed-use community for creatives takes root in East Austin. An old industrial property in East Austin will soon transform into a haven for local creatives.Central Austin Management Group released new details about Springdale General, an affordable mixed-use business community opening in 2017 at 1023 Springdale Rd.
5. The best Austin restaurants dishing up breakfast all day long. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, no matter when you eat it. Omelets, migas, pancakes, tacos — whatever you're craving, you can find it at one of these Austin restaurants serving breakfast all day, seven days a week.