Editor’s note: It’s that time again — time to check in with our top stories. Here are five articles that captured our collective attention over the past seven days.
1. H-E-B with two-story BBQ joint breaks ground in booming Austin suburb. The 121,000-square-foot store will have the feel of a European village, H-E-B says, plus a two-story True Texas Barbecue.
2. New 'Uber for boats' service makes a splash on Austin lake. Users don't have to know how to drive or operate a boat, because the boat owner serves as your captain.
3. Austin sees biggest spike in mortgage payments in U.S., says Zillow. Mortgage payments in the Capital City are up more than 60 percent year-over-year.
4. Iconic Austin restaurant Fonda San Miguel unveils innovative chef duo. The storied restaurant, which will soon celebrate its 47th anniversary, continues to evolve.
5. Harry Styles swings into Austin for 5 nights at the Moody Center. Austin is one of only five cities on this tour.