Editor's note: Another week has passed, and the only thing that lies ahead of us are two blissful days of fun, sun, and maybe a glass of rose by the pool. Before you unplug, take a peek at this week's top stories.
1. Austin aces new Amazon HQ2 ranking alongside unlikely competitor. Amazon's potential move to Austin has been a buzzed about possibility since the company first announced plans for its second headquarters in January. This week, however, the buzz got even ... buzzier we guess. In a new report, CNBC said Austin is mostly likely to land HQ2 alongside a very interesting competitor.
2. Austin liquor chain celebrates end of summer with sizzling Dollar Sale deals. Consider this the back-to-school sale for parents. And why not? Between 6 am carpools and 6 pm soccer practice, this time of year is as stressful as it gets. Unwind by stocking up during Twin Liquor's Dollar Sale and use this handy guide for finding the best deals.
3. Lance Armstrong rides from West Austin mansion into 'charming' Clarksville bungalow. The former cyclist made headlines earlier this year when his massive Old West Austin estate hit the market. With the deal done, it appears Armstrong and his family are downsizing to a charming Clarksville Tudor not far away.
4. Austin chef decamps to Texas Hill Country to open luxe all-day restaurant. Camp Lucy, an already dream Dripping Springs destination resort, is adding a new high-end restaurant from a seasoned Austin pro. Consider the new spot yet another reason to consider leaving the city limits for your next great meal.
5. Domain Northside rolls out magical transformation into glow-in-the-dark skate rink. Tease your hair, swipe on some glow-in-the-dark lips, and grab your skates — we're going to the mall, y'all.