Editor's note: Austin just can't get enough of Amazon HQ2 details, and neither can we. Learn which neighborhood could become home to Amazon's second headquarters, and read on for the rest of the week's top headlines.
1. Hot Austin neighborhood could be home to next Amazon headquarters. So we won't spoil it for you, but let's just say TxDOT should consider adding yet another new lane to MoPac.
2. This new Austin dating app makes men work hard to swipe right. Austin-based LUCK makes men put in a little more effort for their online matches.
3. Whole Foods slashing prices for Amazon Prime members beginning this week. Free delivery? Check. Subscription to the Washington Post? Check. Organic turkeys for $2.99 a pound at Whole Foods? Check.
4. Low-cost airline launches 2 nonstop Austin routes with introductory fares. Get to Oklahoma City and Tucson faster (and cheaper) with this new deal.
5. East side creative complex lands Caffe Medici and more favorite Austin companies. This 10-acre campus was built to help keep Austin's creatives in Austin, and it's starting to attract some really big names.