Famous mall's new luxury stores lead this week's 5 hottest Austin headlines
Editor’s note: It’s that time again — time to check in with our top stories. From a candlelit festival to this year's most illuminating perspectives, here are five articles that captured our collective attention over the past seven days.
1. Famous North Austin mall is adding 2 new luxury retailers to its high-end offerings. The Domain is unveiling two brick-and-mortar stores that will be the only ones of their kind in the city: Versace and Burberry.
2. Successful Austin dating coach strikes a deal with Mark Cuban on ABC's Shark Tank. Blaine Anderson's niche is coaching men from around the world on how to navigate modern dating.
3. Garrison Brothers dinner near Austin makes senior residence a hot culinary destination. A unique fine dining restaurant in a senior living community has invited the bourbon maker to stop by for a tasting dinner.
4. Round Rock hosts glowing Diwali festival with more than 50 performances. This family friendly festival on October 28 also features a rangoli (sand art) competition, a fashion show, and much more.
5. SXSW announces 2nd round of speakers including Jennette McCurdy and Dylan Mulvaney. The latest announcement contains 25 more featured sessions and one keynote speaker, Lisa Su.